This superfood blend of Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, Ginger and Black Pepper
This blend has been used to help with:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Arthritis, aches, and pains.
- Diabetes, sugar levels, and cravings.
- Stomach soothing, acid reflux and gastritis.
Instructions to make one of the top superfood powders that you can conveniently add in your every day busy lifestyles:
- Add just half a teaspoon in water, tea, coffee or change it up in baked goods, pancakes and french toast.
- Most seem to enjoy it with their milk of choice, whether it be dairy or non-dairy,
- Or try it in a smoothie/shake!
Check the next image on why we use only Ceylon Cinnamon in our Golden Mylk Blend.
Delicious ..I bought one for my daughter who uses Turmeric. she used it in her coffee before I did. She loved it. So I bought her the 30oz bag.
She was really happy. Very well blended...good job Claritea.
I put a small scoop of the Golden Mylk in my coffee almost every morning and absolutely love the flavor
I live this tea! I read the reviews and didn’t know I could add milk with it, and Oh my, glad I did! I am not sure if this helps with blood pressure and constipation but it has help with my blood pressure, and constipation and joint pain. I started drinking it twice a day. It also helps with my sugar craving.
I have been using this for over 2 years and it has helped me with not catching a cold or any flu symptoms. I love it! I 100% recommend it!
We add Golden Mylk to a tumeric chai tea blend and the two work perfectly together. It's a perfect cozy drink with added health benefits.