This superfood blend of Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, Ginger and Black Pepper
This blend has been used to help with:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Arthritis, aches, and pains.
- Diabetes, sugar levels, and cravings.
- Stomach soothing, acid reflux and gastritis.
Instructions to make one of the top superfood powders that you can conveniently add in your every day busy lifestyles:
- Add just half a teaspoon in water, tea, coffee or change it up in baked goods, pancakes and french toast.
- Most seem to enjoy it with their milk of choice, whether it be dairy or non-dairy,
- Or try it in a smoothie/shake!
Check the next image on why we use only Ceylon Cinnamon in our Golden Mylk Blend.
I have been using this for over 2 years and it has helped me with not catching a cold or any flu symptoms. I love it! I 100% recommend it!
We add Golden Mylk to a tumeric chai tea blend and the two work perfectly together. It's a perfect cozy drink with added health benefits.
I have been using this product for about a year. I put it in capsules and consume it with my vitamin/ calcium supplements. I have no aching pains with my regimen.
I love the taste of this! I make it with hot water and add coconut milk and honey. It's great before bed, really relaxing.
Love this product so much. It helps with my inflammation from my spinal cord and neck injury ❤️❤️❤️